Monday, August 27, 2012

Pisces Full Moon Aug 31: Feelings are a Gift and Empowered Visions


Current Astrological Update from Kathryn Andren Mina

Pisces Full Moon is August 31, the second Full Moon this month! Pisces Full Moon illuminates an experience of boundlessness and Oneness.  This month’s Gemini Astrology Update is a combination of personal reflections related to Pisces with suggestions on how you can align with planetary patterns in the coming month.  Pisces, after all, dissolves boundaries.

In August, we were blessed with visits from family, friends and Brian and Jenny Lumb’s facilitation of an amazing program, Bloom.  Prior to Bloom, some of us had the opportunity experience the wild beauty of the island at Volcanoes National Park, and also swim with many spinner dolphins the morning of the

Bloom event. Participants gathered at Paleaku Peace Gardens from East and West Hawaii, North and South Kona, Oahu, New York and California.  Most of us born in the USA, with one from Japan and another from Australia; as a circle we covered half the globe!

Dr. Brian T. Lumb’s years of expertise in Network Spinal Care and Jenny Lumb’s heartfelt enthusiasm sharing NIA left us with a feeling of clarity, amazement and deep connection.  The Lumb’s are considering another BLOOM in Hawaii event next Spring, so stay tuned for registration details.


AstroActivator©2001 Kathryn Andren Mina
As professional Astrologers and Bodyworkers, both Joseph and I learned early in our careers the value of receiving and nurturing self. We understand the value of walking the talk, and that ‘replenishing the 'energetic well’ personally, supports us professionally in our dedication to healing service. All this and more are themes illuminating Pisces: ecstatic experiences of boundlessness, swimming with pods of wild spinner dolphins, and deepening connection to self and spirit.

Pisces, the water sign of the Fishes, is the last sign of the Zodiac symbolic of completions.  Consider how water moves in nature, rivers and rain returning to the sea. Pisces is poetic; music and meditation are modalities supportive to align with Pisces Full Moon time. We continue now below with my consideration of our current sky story.
This Full Moon August 31 is at 8 degrees Pisces, close to Chiron at 7 degrees Pisces. These planets create a sweet sextile to powerful Pluto at 7 Capricorn and supported by Mars in early Scorpio. This suggests a time of going deep.  Dig in!  Remember this is 2012 and wow, the year is already half over!  2012 is the year that has been discussed in the collective consciousness for decades (and in some cultures, centuries).  Are you still wondering “what will happen?”,  it is us, we,  the humans that are happening!

Here's the Full Moon chart:

The Pisces Moon, exactly conjoining the healing point Chiron, may illuminate anytime in the past how you have been energetically wounded. I know I am preaching to the choir here, and maybe you are feeling "I am so over that already!"  As Brian Lumb reminded us in the Bloom program last weekend, our wounds are our gifts.  It’s not our wounding that makes us different, unique or special. It’s the wound from that trauma, sexual abuse, or accident that actually connects you to the rest of humanity.  I assure you everyone has some story of wounding.  In our healing practice, people trust us intimately with their stories daily. This Full Moon in Pisces with Chiron potentially reveals that what was once painful, traumatic or shameful are actually gifts.

Pluto and Mars add power and passion to this Full Moon vibration by creating a series of beneficial sextiles (60 degree angles) with the Moon/Chiron and Sun. These two planetary powerhouses of energy create an invitation to dig even deeper in your internal psyche.  How can I reveal myself even more (Pluto) and take assertive action (Mars) to empower my personal healing?

Jupiter in Gemini further pushes the edge for expansive expression, as it creates a T square (see diagram below) with Virgo Sun and Pisces Moon/Chiron.  T-square energy is like a "see-saw". The balance point or fulcrum in this instance is Jupiter. Its expansive quality injects an air of changeability into this Full Moon mix. In Gemini fashion, it expansively fuels the realm of communication adding, greater context to what is ripe for resolution and empowerment.



I experienced more of my growth edge last week. The day after Bloom, my friend Dana and I took a walk at one of our neighborhood power places, The City of Refuge. As we turned the corner of the sacred temple, Dana asked me, "so how do you feel about expressing your feelings?" HA! I laughed to myself internally and replied to her, that when she said that, my throat actually contracted. ( I was vehclempt!) Thanks to her expertise as a LMFT and a series of exercises called SRI, she facilitated a unique experience for me.  Here I got the ah-ha understanding when I feel my true feelings, my feelings are a gift to me, as well as for others around me. 
To celebrate this event, I even wrote a rap poem entitled “My feelings are a Gift!”.

The water signs, related to emotion, are somewhat challenged by aspect in my own birth chart.  While I may feel others emotions easily, clearly expressing my personal feelings is still part of my growth edge. I was reminded this week, as I continue to deepen my own healing path, so too others around me are also healed. That is so Pisces. Pisces is the last water sign of the Zodiac and represents the totality of feeling. Remember, healing = wholeness.  It’s the ocean of abundance of empathy.


Are you in Denver for Transformational Gate September 1 and 2?  Meet Dana facilitating SRI, Brian, entraining participants, Jenny Lumb, and the Starman, Joseph Mina at the Network Gate! (I am here in Hawaii as the Sun this month in my chart fuels and anchors the 4th house of HOME.)

Finally, remember Neptune is the planetary ruler for Pisces. Neptune now currently resides in it’s home sign of Pisces. Starman discussed Neptune in Pisces in an earlier update.

Consider Neptune the creative muse.  It is compassion, creativity and connection to the presence of Spirit.  At this Pisces Full Moon, Neptune is at 1 degree Pisces, Chiron at 7 and Moon at 8 Pisces. These aspects offer potent power for healing through dreams.  What is your greatest vision?  What is the highest dream for your life, your family, humanity, the planet?


We invite you to look at your own astrology chart and observe where 1 to 8 degrees Pisces resides in your chart.  The house placement of 1 to 8 degrees Pisces offers clues where to focus and align your attention.  Do you have any personal planets in the Mutable signs of Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, or Pisces?  If so, this is an especially powerful Full Moon for you!   For example Neptune at 1 Pisces is currently transiting the top of my chart, and Pisces Full Moon falls in my 10th house of career.  My homework, to walk the talk this weekend, is to focus on the creative vision for my work!

How about you? Would you like more information about the areas of life that may be energized for you during this Full Moon?  Feel free to request our free astrological chart interpretation guide.  Simply send us an e-mail from the contact us link on our website, or schedule a Life Path Astrology phone session with Kathryn or Joseph.
 
See Starman during his travels: Joseph is offering astrology sessions in Denver on AUG 30 and 31st, and the following week in Ashland, Oregon, a powerful group healing session day "Pathway to the Soul", plus an astrology presentation, and private Astrological Consultation sessions.

If you enjoy the Gemini Astrology update, please pass it on to your friends, family and clients.  Your referrals and enthusiastic communication support the life we love!

Mahalo and bountiful blessings from Hawaii Island.
Kathryn Andren Mina.
Honaunau HI, August 27, 2012

©Gemini Awakening 2012 all rights reserved

Astrology Chart Illustrations 
- chart generating software: Time Cycles Research Software
- chart annotations: ScreenSteps by Blue Mango Learning Systems

9 comments:

  1. So where can we find your "rap poem"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous,

    OK people, so you really want to hear it!!!

    "My Feelings are a Gift" by Kathryn Andren Mina, August 2012


    My feelings are a gift
    For me and for you
    When I feel my feelings
    Then I honor whats true

    Happy, sad, joyful, mad
    Blissful amazement, overwhelmed glad

    Sometimes irritable, even furious,
    On occasion i'm Insane, but often curious

    My feelings are a gift liberating me,
    When I share my feelings, all of us are free

    I feel my feelings, I feel my feelings, I feel my feelings and my feelings are a gift.


    At the City of Refuge we heard voices
    To clear old beliefs and make new choices
    A Stone Circle created in the sand
    A Healing vortex on sacred land

    Protected by the Beings sitting on the wall
    We felt safe and strong to voice for all
    Moving rocks we had some nerve,
    But They knew we were here to serve.

    Breathing deeper,
    we move higher,
    with wind and land,
    water and fire.

    Transformed, awakened, dancing palms near
    Whispering wind let us know loud and clear
    These Hawaiian islands were once voiceless
    Now Ancestors bless us to make new choices

    An initiation, for expressing more.
    This is what you came here for.

    My feelings are a gift,
    For me and for you
    When I feel my feelings,
    Then I honor whats true

    I feel my feelings, I feel my feelings, I feel my feelings and my feelings are a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Update and sharing your Awesome poem.
    You are an Inspiration !

    Mahalo,
    Anonomous

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will miss you this weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for everything you share, but today, in particular, your rap poem!! What an inspiration! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mahalo Kathryn, there's a definite beat to that poem... Thanks for sharing it. Hope to see you soon. dhiresha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aloha Kathryn,
    Loved every moment at Bloom with Brian & Jen and attendees. Felt like I'd come home to myself once again. Full Moon in Pisces and Neptune 1 degree Pisces conjunct my natal moon in 9th House. I am staring into space with sparkling wide eyes, at One with the awesomeness of the All! And a Gate happening this weekend in Denver as well! It's All Awesome.
    Mahalo for all you do,
    MaeLou

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear friends,

    I have returned to the Refuge several times this week. This morning, I greeted the Sunrise near the Temple and offers flowers in gratitude for all the experiences.

    Mahalo - blessings and love to you!
    aloha,
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I SO want to see and hear a video of you rapping these words of yours. Please!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and feedback. I also moderate the comments to ensure only comments germane to the article are included. Mahalo, Joseph